Cards FOR Humanity?
Unbelievable. In a little over a year, Cards Against Humanity has climbed to the top of the Amazon Best-Seller list for Toys & Games. As of this post, Cards Against Humanity and its recent expansion claim the #1 and #2 spots on Amazon.com, just ahead of a replica pin from The Hunger Games. So, true believers, an indie Kickstarter darling that raised just over $15K on Kickstarter about a year ago now leads in sales. Who could be next – Carnival?
- Cards Against Humanity: An Offensive Interview
- Step right up. Enjoy your ride.
- For Your Future Amusement
- The State of Games, Episode 19 – The One About the Kickstarter Bubble
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming