The State of Games, Ep. 67 – The One About Guilty Pleasures
There are certain times when being bad is really, really good. That applies to B-Movies, richly decadent desserts and certain TV shows of the mostly-reality variety. Depending on your gaming circles, and gaming culture in general, this can also apply to board games. There are some days when you want to tell your Mediterranean trading game-loving circle of friends that they’re just going to have to trudge through Twilight Imperium for 10 hours – and this is our love song to just such a time.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Bottom of the 9th
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game (It’s here – pre-order your copy now!)
Compounded (All sold out! Kickstarting an expansion and second printing in June/July!)
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re getting more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re getting more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 65 – The One About Staying Forever Young
- The State of Games, Episode 66 – The One About Origins 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 64 – The One About Raising a Ruckus
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 61 – The One About Whatever