The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
Ah, October. The best time of the year. Fall leaves, decorative gourds as far as the eye can see, cool temperatures… oh, and board games. Lots and lots of board games. Especially if you happen to be in Germany. Essen, to be exact. You see, that’s where the world’s largest board game convention is held each year – and it is awesome.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Compounded (It’s here! Get your pre-orders in!)
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 52 – The One About Beer
- The State of Games, Episode 43 – The One About 20 Questions
- The State of Games, Episode 51 – The BGG Top 20 and Future of Unpub
- The State of Games, Episode 50 – The One About GenCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses