The State of Games, Episode 51 – The BGG Top 20 and Future of Unpub
Thanks to most of you, dear listeners, The State of Games has thrived for over 50 episodes. This episode marks the turning point for the state of The State of Games for the next year, for sure – not only in terms of participants, but also in terms of scope and vision. This podcast will most assuredly be a haven for unpublished games news, as well as the spot to hear about the coolest new games to hit the table, both in a refined published view and those that have yet to find a publisher!
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 40 – The One About Unpub 3
- The State of Games, Episode 50 – The One About GenCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 43 – The One About 20 Questions
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 32 – The One About Culling and Critics