The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
This is a really big show about a Really Big Show – namely, Origins Game Fair. Ok, so it wasn’t as Really Big as it usually is because of a date change and gamer malaise and rampaging pomeranians… but we’ll get to all that. Regardless, we had a blast at Origins, and it was awesome getting to meet and play with a whole bunch of you. At any rate, get comfortable – we’ve got a whole lotta podcast for ya!
Kingdom Builder (DHM review)
Pixel Lincoln on Kickstarter
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 10 – The One About Origins
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming