The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
It seems as if you can’t attend any gaming convention nowadays without coming across 10 or 20 panels and talks about game design and how mysterious and elusive a successful idea can be. Well, we at Dice Hate Me are here to tell you all that there’s nothing mysterious or elusive about the process – good game design inspiration can come from the most ordinary of things, from a cup of coffee to a really good book.
Special thanks to:
Matt Morgan of MTV Geek
Links to games mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming
- The State of Games, Episode 11 – The One About the Last Game On Earth
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 22 – The One About Two Pairs