The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming
Have you ever been in the presence of a female gamer when a box of Agricola: The Goodies is first cracked open and all those adorable little pigs and cows come spilling out? Have you regained hearing in your ears from the squeal of delight? And why, exactly, is a tiny wooden pumpkin or squash so darn adorable? Honestly, we don’t know either but we’re going to talk about it for at least 15 minutes or so. Come on in!
Links to games mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, NOW ON KICKSTARTER:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (PLEDGE NOW FOR BREWPLES!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 15 – The One About Richard Launius
- The State of Games, Episode 9 – The One About Getting Kickstarted
- The State of Games, Episode 19 – The One About the Kickstarter Bubble