The State of Games, Episode 15 – The One About Richard Launius
This time, it’s all about the dice. It can be argued that it’s always about the dice around these parts, but this time we mean it. You see, we have a very special guest on the podcast this week – a certain designer whose happy hallmarks are those rambunctious randomizers. And although dice may be filled with hate whenever they get in these hands, we’ve got nothing but love for this particular designer – even if he does have cube fever.
Links to things mentioned on the podcast:
Boardgameguy (Great prices – get hooked up!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in weekly, behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
So many of you out there have already humbled us with your outpouring of support for our Kickstarter game project, Carnival. If you haven’t yet checked it out, though, we’d greatly appreciate it. You can help us reach our new goal – and when we do, we have something special cooking for every single backer that will add to everyone’s Carnival experience! Thanks!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 10 – The One About Origins
- The State of Games, Episode 11 – The One About the Last Game On Earth
- The State of Games, Episode 12 – The One About Stronghold Games
- The State of Games, Episode 13 – The One About GenCon and the WBC