The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice
If it seems like we’ve been cranking out podcasts lately as fast as The Flash on a caffeine binge, that’s probably because we have! Sometimes there just seems to be a lot to talk about in the world of boardgaming. We’re aiming not to wear out our welcome, though, so it’ll likely be a bit before our next online roundtable – but we promise that when we do come back, it’ll be with good stuff just for you, dear listeners. Because we love you.
Links to games and things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 22 – The One About Two Pairs
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 28 – The One About Spies Like Us