The State of Games, Episode 28 – The One About Spies Like Us
When you’ve been in the information game as long as we have you start to wonder if you’ve seen and heard it all. We’re here to tell you now: We haven’t. From all our intel we can safely say that the boardgaming hobby is on the cusp of a revolution, and these next few months are going to be an exciting time for enthusiasts! For now, though, sit back and listen up as we share a small piece of history from the shadows.
Links to games and things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 27 – The Short One About PAX East 2012
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming
- The State of Games, Episode 20 – The One About Family Ties