The State of Games, Episode 20 – The One About Family Ties
The holidays are upon us, and what signifies the holidays better than family? Gathering around the table, nibbling on turkey, ham, potatoes and pie – all while trying our darndest to best each other in a great game. Yes, we feel that gaming brings the family closer and makes great memories for the holidays and anytime, really. And we’re betting all of you feel the same way as we do.
Links to games mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, NOW ON KICKSTARTER:
AND BUT SO:
Carnival (It’s on the boat and should be in port this week!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 19 – The One About the Kickstarter Bubble
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 11 – The One About the Last Game On Earth
- The State of Games, Episode 9 – The One About Getting Kickstarted
- The State of Games, Episode 10 – The One About Origins