The State of Games, Episode 19 – The One About the Kickstarter Bubble
Kickstarter is getting kinda big. Like, really really big. Huge, even. And since we put Carnival up there it seems like everybody has a project. There are a lot of Chicken Littles running about, saying that the sky is falling. Are the rumors true? Should we all be selling great big digital umbrellas instead of board games?
Links to things mentioned on the podcast:
The Game Whisperer (The alter-ego of industry analyst Richard Bliss)
ALSO, NOW ON KICKSTARTER:
AND BUT SO:
Carnival (our production proof has arrived! We have a game!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 18 – The One About Gaming After Dark
- The State of Games, Episode 15 – The One About Richard Launius
- The State of Games, Episode 12 – The One About Stronghold Games
- The State of Games, Episode 16 – The One About the Perfect Library