The State of Games, Episode 27 – The Short One About PAX East 2012
It’s been a little longer than expected between podcasts for us here at Dice Hate Me HQ, but we have a good excuse – we’ve been on the road, bringing boardgaming to the masses! We got an invite to the really big show up in Beantown – PAX East – and we couldn’t say no. We’re certainly glad we made the trip, getting the chance to meet so many wonderful people and share some boardgaming love. So come on in and sit a spell while we spin a yarn of our wonderful adventures.
Links to games mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 21 – The One About Gaming Memories of 2011
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 22 – The One About Two Pairs