The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
There are many divisive subjects within the realm of the board game hobby, but none seem as bold nor more passionately discussed than luck. Luck defines genres, often determines the difference between abstract and Ameritrash, and, for some, can determine whether a game is fun or a flop. So come on in, listen to us ramble, and get lucky!
Links to games mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 22 – The One About Two Pairs
- The State of Games, Episode 20 – The One About Family Ties