The State of Games, Episode 21 – The One About Gaming Memories of 2011
Auld lang syne. Many of you have heard the phrase, and many more of you have sang it as the ball in Times Square has dropped, signifying a new year. Essentially, it translates as “long, long ago” – as in “a galaxy far away.” However, in relation to convential transpirations, it simply means “things that happened this year.” And that’s going to be our featured translation as we take a look back on the year that was – in games.
Awful Green Things From Outer Space
ALSO, NOW ON KICKSTARTER:
AND BUT SO:
Carnival (It’s eastbound and down! Loaded up for Christmas!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 20 – The One About Family Ties
- The State of Games, Episode 18 – The One About Gaming After Dark
- The State of Games, Episode 9 – The One About Getting Kickstarted
- The State of Games, Episode 14 – The One About The Kickstarter Experience
- The State of Games, Episode 11 – The One About the Last Game On Earth