The State of Games, Episode 37 – The One About the Ghost Fleet and the Haunted Dungeon
We love this time of year – leaves falling, crazy-faced pumpkins appearing on every doorstep, and lots and lots of new games popping up in our local store, and on Kickstarter! For this episode, we wanted to capture a bit of that October game ghoulishness, as well as talk about the spooky spirit of Halloween. And what better way to do that than to run a little bit long on the podcast talking to four different people? So sit back, admire your finely-crafted Jack-O-Lantern and enjoy this holiday hodgepodge of game designers and publishers, talking up their craft.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Episode 18 of The State of Games – The One About Gaming After Dark (spooky games!)
VivaJava pre-orders for direct delivery
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Being delivered now! Pre-order or ask your local game store for more!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice