The State of Games, Episode 50 – The One About GenCon 2013
I’m sure most of you dear readers need no introduction to the marvel and spectacle of the greatest of North American gaming cons, GenCon in Indianapolis. For the second year in a row, the Dice Hate Me crew journeyed to the big show and had an absolute blast spending way too much money and getting in demos and long plays of some of the best and brightest of the boardgaming world.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Rite of Passage
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 47 – The One About Origins 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 43 – The One About 20 Questions
- The State of Games, Episode 13 – The One About GenCon and the WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 45 — The One About Hobo Pain