The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
Wow. It’s been awhile since we talked to all of you, dear listeners! But there’s good reason – we’ve been on the road. A lot. A LOT. It seems as though we’ve barely been at home for the past month, and yet it also seems like we’ve taken our home with us since so many of you have made our convention season wonderful with games and camaraderie. So sit back, have a lemonade, and let’s reminisce. We promise not to be gone so long for a good, long bit.
Smash Up (DHM Micro-review)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (The shipment is almost here! Get your pre-orders in!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 27 – The Short One About PAX East 2012
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming