The State of Games, Ep. 93 – The One About Going to Essen
Although summer has passed and that means the end of the big game conventions here in the US, autumn brings even bigger things overseas; that, of course, is Spiel in Essen, Germany, a ginormous show where everyone who is anyone bring their wares to show off and sale. I’ve been wanting to go to Essen for most of my adult life and I’m finally getting my chance – although I have absolutely no idea what’s in store for me – except for beer and brats!
TC Petty III’s Designer Ego blog (with Don’t Get Eated print-and-play)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 92 – The One About Taking Care of Business
- The State of Games, Ep. 90 – The One About GenCon 2015
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 69 – The One About GenCon 2014
- The State of Games, Ep. 86: The One About Origins 2015