The State of Games, Episode 33 – The One About The Heartland
Alright, all you good buddies out there – we hope you’ve got your ears on. Or your eyes peeled. Or whatever will get your attention, because it’s time to load up and roll out another great Dice Hate Me Games release! Today is the big day – the opening day of pledging for The Great Heartland Hauling Co. Just before the clock strikes midnight on July 31, we thought it would be fitting to sit down with designer Jason Kotarski and figure out what makes him – and this great game – keep on trucking.
Elder Sign (DHM Review)
No Thanks! (DHM mini-Review)
Jaipur (DHM Review)
Kingdom Builder (DHM review)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Printing is almost complete – awaiting shipment!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 32 – The One About Culling and Critics
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses