The State of Games, Episode 32 – The One About Culling and Critics
Sometimes it’s just nice to be able to sit and talk to your best friend about board games and having fun – and that’s precisely what Monkey and I did on this episode of the State of Games. No guests, no retelling of adventures at the last convention, just the two of us spending an hour of quality time chatting about the good stuff and reaffirming our love for this great hobby. Join us – we’ve missed you.
TransEuropa (DHM review)
Stone Age (State of Games Ep. 11)
Belfort (DHM review)
Kingdom Builder (DHM review)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Printing is almost complete – awaiting shipment!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 27 – The Short One About PAX East 2012
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice
- The State of Games, Episode 21 – The One About Gaming Memories of 2011