The State of Games, Episode 71 – The One About GrandCon 2014
Con season is winding down, but there was one last little hurrah to make before the long, cold winter: GrandCon in Grand Rapids, Michigan. GR is a hotbed of boardgaming enthusiasts and designers, much like the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area – plus, they also have great beer, just like we do! So despite the 12 hour drive, it was pretty much a win/win situation with board games, beers, and some of the best darn people in the hobby.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Bottom of the 9th
The Awesome Secret Game That We Can’t Talk About
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Belle of the Ball (It’s here, grab your copy now!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game (It’s here – get your copy now!)
Compounded (All sold out! But more are coming this spring!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Sold out!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 69 – The One About GenCon 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 66 – The One About Origins 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 65 – The One About Staying Forever Young
- The State of Games, Episode 59 – The One About The Hot Games of 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 70 – The One About To Be Named Later