The State of Games, Episode 59 – The One About The Hot Games of 2014
We love reserved hyperbole (is that really a thing?) here at Dice Hate Me, so let me just say that, like all the years before, this coming year may just be the Greatest Year For Games Ever. With big titles sporting unique mechanics like Dead of Winter and SeaFall coming from Plaid Hat Games, a whole slew of indie upstarts shaking the establishment, and no fewer than 10 Dice Hate Me Games titles hitting the market, you can see that my hyperbole is warranted.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
King of New York
Brew Crafters Travel Card Game
Easy Breezy Travel Agency
Isle of Trains
Eggs & Empires
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Compounded (It’s here! Get your pre-orders in!)
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 52 – The One About Beer
- The State of Games, Episode 58 – The One About Unpub 4
- The State of Games, Episode 55 – The One About BGGCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 51 – The BGG Top 20 and Future of Unpub