The State of Games, Ep. 102 – The One About the Takeover
The State of Games has come a long way in its five years of existence, and I’ve enjoyed every last moment guiding it along with my co-hosts. But there comes a time when you just have to let go. No, we’re not canceling the podcast – just handing it over to some new blood! Jessica is taking over structure and editing and things are finally going to get organized around here.
Fate of the Elder Gods
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games
- The State of Games, Ep. 76: The One About the Fireside
- The State of Games, Ep. 101 – The One About PrezCon 2016
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 54 – The One About Your Right to Party