The State of Games, Ep. 114: The One About Board Games As Art
There are certain times in the history of the podcast where we just feel compelled to dive headlong into the deep recesses of our hobby to discuss somewhat esoteric things. This time around, it’s all about art – specifically, if board games (or any consumer-based media, for that matter) could be considered art. Through our journey, we define what art means to us, which games we think might fit the bill, and even which games helped to define our generation, art pieces or not.
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 101 – The One About PrezCon 2016
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games
- The State of Games, Ep. 89 – The One About So Here’s The Thing
- The State of Games, Ep. 109 – The One About Origins 2016
- The State of Games, Ep. 111 – The One About Running With The Bulls