The State of Games, Ep. 109 – The One About Origins 2016
Hey there, it’s time for con season! Veteran podcast listeners know what to to expect around this time, but also veteran readers know what to expect for Origins Game Fair! That’s right, we love our time at the North Market, eating waffles and crepes at Taste of Belgium, plus naming our favorite ice cream flavors from Jeni’s! Beyond that, you’d best lay back and listen to our best bits from enjoying everything at the Origins Game Fair if you weren’t able to attend. It’ll be like you were there in person.
Legends of Sleepy Hollow
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 108 – The One About Heading to Columbus
- The State of Games, Episode 66 – The One About Origins 2014
- The State of Games, Ep. 101 – The One About PrezCon 2016
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle