The State of Games, Episode 73 – The One About Tales of Gaming Terror
The air is crisp, the leaves are turning colors, and all the spooks and specters are coming out to play. In other words, it’s the greatest time of the year! We love our spooky stuff at Dice Hate Me, and we were eager to get back to our tradition of an especially spooky State of Games. It’s an unconventional kind of spooky, but I’m willing to bet that more than a few of you will be able to relate to our taut tales of gaming terror – so huddle up around the fire and get ready for some gaming ghost stories!
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Mall of Horror
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Belle of the Ball (It’s here, grab your copy now!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game (It’s here – get your copy now!)
Compounded (All sold out! But more are coming this spring!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Sold out!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 21 – The One About Gaming Memories of 2011
- The State of Games, Episode 65 – The One About Staying Forever Young
- The State of Games, Episode 56 – The One About Surprises In My Pocket
- The State of Games, Episode 69 – The One About GenCon 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans