The State of Games, Episode 39 – The One About Auld Lang Syne
There is a time and a season for all things – unfortunately, it’s the time on The State of Games for a season of change. This episode marks the first time in 38 episodes where Monkey238 was not seated faithfully in her co-host’s chair. As I announce on the podcast, she is moving onto ballet priorities and time is wickedly short for her. Although the show must go on, we raise our cups and sing a bit of the old refrain: “We two have run about the slopes, and picked the daisies fine; But we’ve wandered many a weary foot, since auld lang syne.”
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
Fleet (Dice Hate Me Game of the Year)
Smash Up (Dice Hate Me review)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (The shipment is here! Get your post-holiday orders in!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 38 – The One About a Little “Guy Time”
- The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 23 – The One About the Unpublished Masses
- The State of Games, Episode 35 – The One About Cards With Words
- The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice