The State of Games, Episode 35 – The One About Cards With Words
Sometimes profound things come out of Monkey238′s mouth. One podcast she identified why certain types of luck are good and bad in a game depending on when they happen. In another, she pontificated on the popularity of zombies. And last podcast she practically invented a new game category, just on the fly. This is probably why I can’t seem to win at most of the games we play…
Smash Up (DHM Micro-review)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (The shipment is almost here! Get your pre-orders in!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 32 – The One About Culling and Critics
- The State of Games, Episode 30 – The One About the Duke of Dice
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design