The State of Games, Episode 62 – The One About Emergent Gameplay
In the last State of Games, we three podcasters talked about all sorts of things from one end of boardgaming to another. During that intelligent melee TC brought up some points on emergent gameplay, while Darrell and I were left scratching our heads wondering what the heck he was talking about. Since that part fostered generous discussion amongst you, dear listeners, we decided to dig a little deeper. And, so, here we are. Enjoy!
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Compounded (It’s here! Get your orders in!)
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 61 – The One About Whatever
- The State of Games, Episode 52 – The One About Beer
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 55 – The One About BGGCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 43 – The One About 20 Questions