The State of Games Episode 68 – The One About Themes
Possibly one of the most hotly-contested topics in board gaming is theme, and with good reason – many gamers want to feel as though they are immersed in a game as they thwart their opponents and come up with a winning strategy. But is theme everything? Can you enjoy a game that has no apparent theme? And what, exactly, creates that immersive experience? It is these questions, and more, that lie within the heart of this podcast.
Bottom of the 9th
Weapons & Warriors pics below!
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game (It’s here – get your copy now!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Sold out!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 65 – The One About Staying Forever Young
- The State of Games, Episode 66 – The One About Origins 2014
- The State of Games, Episode 55 – The One About BGGCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 52 – The One About Beer