The State of Games, Ep. 117: The One About Secrets
It’s no secret that everybody loves a good secret, and we’re here to talk all about that particular phenomenon in the board game space. We’ve had some experience with having to keep a secret or two around the Dice Hate Me HQ and it’s not always easy. But, sometimes it’s necessary, not only to protect a game design, but also to protect the production timeline. Confused? Don’t be, as all will be made clear after listening to Ep. 117!
Legends of Sleepy Hollow
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Ep. 76: The One About the Fireside
- The State of Games, Ep. 114: The One About Board Games As Art
- The State of Games, Ep. 111 – The One About Running With The Bulls
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games