The State of Games, Episode 6 – The One About Alf
The State of Games, Episode 6 has become self-aware! Oh, wait, maybe we’re getting ahead of ourselves. To call this episode a bit high-brow would be akin to calling the Grand Canyon a ditch – but believe us, this is a very good thing. So sit back, grab your pipe and smoking jacket, and make room in your brain for a whole lotta data.
Once you’ve listened to the podcast, you’ll all no doubt want to support Alf in getting The Road to Canterbury published. Head on over to the official Kickstarter page and become a member of the Pardoner’s Guild! kck.st/helpalf
Other links to golden and goofy goodies mentioned in the podcast:
The ontological argument for the existence of God by Anselm of Canterbury (the inspiration for the holy relic The Writing Quill of St. Anselm in The Road to Canterbury)
Saint Wilgefortis (and her miraculous mustache)
Dark Tower (Flash implementation)
Paul Horn – Illustrator, cartoonist and all-around cool dude.
Games mentioned in the podcast that you should check out
Through the Ages
1960: The Making of the President
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 4 – The One About the 7 Deadly Sins
- The State of Games, Episode 1 – The One About the Chinese
- The State of Games, Episode 3 – The One About the Death and Life of Monopoly
- The State of Games, Episode 5 – The One About Mansions of Madness
- The State of Games, Episode 2 – The One About Naked People