The State of Games, Episode 57 – The One About the Games of 2013
It’s that time again – a time for looking back on the best memories of the year that was while we prepare for the year that will be! And what a fantastic year of gaming 2013 turned out to be. Whether you’re a casual gamer or a hardcore grognard, this year’s titles had something awesome for everyone, and with three of us on the podcast, you get to hear about a LOT of them! Yes, dear listeners, this is another long one, but hey – we managed to condense a whole year into two hours, so that’s something!
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Compounded (It’s here! Get your pre-orders in!)
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 55 – The One About BGGCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans
- The State of Games, Episode 50 – The One About GenCon 2013
- The State of Games, Episode 56 – The One About Surprises In My Pocket
- The State of Games, Episode 54 – The One About Your Right to Party