The State of Games, Episode 49 – The One About Good Friends and Good Games
Do you all remember in the opening to Duck Tales how Scrooge McDuck would open up this great vault, filled to the brim with thousand dollar bills and gold coins, then dive, headfirst into it and swim all around? That’s pretty much how all of us felt when we happened upon the $1 boardgame sale at a local store in Dover, Delaware. Feeding the cardboard addiction never felt so good.
Links to important things mentioned on the podcast:
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (All copies have been hauled away – but we’re hoping to get more!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Almost sold out!)
Carnival (Currently sold out – but we’re hoping to get more!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 43 – The One About 20 Questions
- The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 45 — The One About Hobo Pain
- The State of Games, Episode 37 – The One About the Ghost Fleet and the Haunted Dungeon
- The State of Games, Episode 41 – The One About Being Super