The State of Games, Episode 41 – The One About Being Super
It’s a packed house on this episode as Darrell and TC continue their stellar jobs as co-hosts on the new State of Games and we’re joined by a truly super guest who never sleeps, makes his own weapons from steel and sweat, and bears an ever-so-striking resemblance to Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Links to important people and things mentioned on the podcast:
TC Petty III’s open beta test of VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game (you can help playtest openly!)
The Boardroomers Microgame Design Contest (enter by Feb. 14!)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. (The shipment is here! Get your pre-orders in!)
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Get your post-holiday orders in!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 36 – The One About the Stronghold
- The State of Games, Episode 40 – The One About Unpub 3
- The State of Games, Episode 34 – The One About GenCon, DC and The WBC
- The State of Games, Episode 31 – The One About Origins, Chemistry and The Big Blue Noodle
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design