The State of Games, Episode 29 – The One About Mr. White
Every now and then serendipity raises its pretty head and projects just come together. The past week has been a lot like that here at Dice Hate Me HQ, with some great moves on our own projects and some very interesting developments in others’. And then there are those special times when serendipity whispers a secret in your ear and you get to share it with the world. This is definitely one of those times, and I’m here to tell you that it just warms this old journalist’s heart.
Links to games and things mentioned on the podcast:
Funding the Dream podcast #50 (you need to listen)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
VivaJava: The Coffee Game (Funding completed, and headed to the printer!)
Carnival (It’s here, and ready for you to enjoy!)
The Dice Hate Me Games Newsletter! Sign up for the best in behind-the-scenes goodness from our hearts to yours.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Episode 28 – The One About Spies Like Us
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Episode 26 – The One About Getting Lucky
- The State of Games, Episode 27 – The Short One About PAX East 2012
- The State of Games, Episode 24 – The One About Farming