The State of Games, Ep. 123: The One About A Table For One
Ah, Valentine’s Day is here and love is in the air! Not only do we love all the boundless cardboard bits in our favorite board games, but we also love sharing them with our significant others! And, as per usual with any podcast around this time, we should just follow suit and share our favorite games for two. Right? WRONG. We’re here to talk about how to enjoy all those delightful games with yourself! You don’t need anyone else to relish in board gaming! Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
Tavarua (Don’t forget to enter into the Collector’s Edition Tavarua giveaway mentioned in the podcast!)
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 121: The One About the Best Games of 2016
- The State of Games, Ep. 122: The One About Bits & Pieces
- The State of Games, Ep. 111 – The One About Running With The Bulls
- The State of Games, Ep. 92 – The One About Taking Care of Business
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games