The State of Games, Ep. 122: The One About Bits & Pieces
We love having special guests on The State of Games, and this time around we get to talk to the always awesome Chris Matthew of Panda Game Manufacturing. We take a big look behind the green curtain of game production and all the decisions that go into which components are the best for a game, and how to keep costs down while making sure the production is awesome. We also talk in-depth about some of the changes in the industry over the past couple of years in terms of component quality escalation and how it can affect the board game market. Oh, we also talk about awesome games we’ve played, so there’s that.
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 92 – The One About Taking Care of Business
- The State of Games, Ep. 100 – The One About the State of Games
- The State of Games, Ep. 87 – The One About Growing New Gamers
- The State of Games, Ep. 109 – The One About Origins 2016
- The State of Games, Ep. 121: The One About the Best Games of 2016