The State of Games, Ep. 127: The One About Intelligent Design
Completely rudderless without our podcast editor, Jessica, Darrell, TC, and I decide to go completely off the rails and talk some inside baseball about game design. Don’t worry, though, it’s not too dark down that rabbit hole, and you may just find a wonderland of marvelous fun and information!
My Father’s Work
Pirates of the Carbon Copy
ALSO, OUR KICKSTARTER ALL STARS:
Please visit our new game store! You can now find all the Dice Hate Me Games titles at the Greater Than Games store!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the State of Games podcast RSS feed!
- The State of Games, Ep. 122: The One About Bits & Pieces
- The State of Games, Ep. 109 – The One About Origins 2016
- The State of Games, Episode 25 – The One About Game Design
- The State of Games, Ep. 116: The One About Exceptions that Make the Rule
- The State of Games, Episode 53 – The One About The Germans